- Feature the award logo/image on your post
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger that nominated you
- Tell the readers 3 things about yourself
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well –> [Okoto Enigma]
- Answer the questions provided
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers and notify them by commenting on their blog
- Ask the nominees 5 questions of my choice with one weird/funny question (specify)
- Share and link to your best post(s)
I appreciate Penny at How I Learned To Dance In The Rain for thinking of me and taking the time to nominate me. Many thanks.
Three things about Love Alchemy:
- I applied at NASA to be an astrophysicist but have no degree or experience. They did not accept me.
- I have fibrous dysplasia and my skull x-rays look especially interesting. For me it is painless, visually imperceptible and doesn’t affect me at all though I find gene mutations generally interesting. It is my reminder that many of mans ‘afflictions’ cannot be seen with the eye.
- I’m 41 and the elderly are my peeps.
Answers to questions asked:
- What is your favorite season of the year?
- Half-Full, Half-Empty or….Other?
- What inspired you to create your blog? What was its original purpose?
It began as a self-reflection healing journey through memories, words and music. It continues to be a journey through the lens of love.
- What was the best advice ever given to you that you wish to share?
“Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto” (Terence, Heauton Timorumenos). Though it is a statement, I receive it as advice to remember that we are stitched of the same fabric, all interwoven. In this it is easier to find love in the seemingly foreign frays of myself and others.
- If you could be any person other than yourself for one day, who would you be and why?
My youngest son or daughter. To feel and see the world through their lens and so see and understand the truth of my parenting. I suspect this would provide the food needed to adjust my teaching to account for limitations they may perceive, either inwardly or out.
- What did your past relationship teach you?
- What one thing do people always misunderstand about you?
- What makes you feel accomplished?
- What is your favorite song?
- Weird Question: What would you name your boat if you had one? If you already do, what did you name it?
Note: If this is duplication of a previous nomination for the same award, or, if you have an award free blog I apologize in advance.
In life’s crescendos, be en flow.